Brand obbsession: Are you am i

9:37

Are you am I it´s a brand that has all the bloggers and celebrities going crazy for. Launched in 2014 by the model and it girl Rumi Neely, it offers a new and sexy take on luxury fashion without trying too hard.
You can shop the pieces on the brand´s home page (http://areyouami.com/), but I warn you is addictive! The thing I love the most about this brand is the incredible and sexy designs they have for chokers and crop tops, without forgetting the breathtaking slip dresses that I’m dying to buy.

I already have a favorite and that is the “Minka” top, you have it in both black and white, being this my favorite, and is an off-the-shoulder beauty, which I have to admit is my favorite trend right now, you can honestly put it with any outfit and it will look put together and sexy both day and night.




Also point out the fact that it has models like Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and many others in love with it as well can mean no wrong. Even it girl and blogger Chiara Ferragni has designed an exclusive t-shirt in collaboration with the brand.


Make sure to check their designs they are incredible!
Images: are you am i/getty images

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

About Me

Follow for the best fashion, beauty and travel related news, exclusives and tips.
xoxo, the modern insider

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

featured Slider